Navigation

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

09042013

It's that time of year again here in Sweden and I dutifully toddled off to my accountant to sort out my tax return for 2012... On the way I slipped in 50 minutes at Klarningen which was well worthwhile, netting two year-ticks. First up was one of two little ringed plovers (which looked incredibly exotic to my bird-starved brain) and just as I was leaving a female marsh harrier came through on it's way north. The lovely muddy edge is producing waders, at least 25 snipe present along with six green sandpipers and three ringed plover. A light passage of chaffinch was evident through the site and just one white wagtail was present. Still no sign of any chiffchaffs or wheatears in BK!

In the way home I drove over the top, noting a light passage of buzzards and one red kite going through Älemossen.

No comments:

Post a Comment